You might know everything about how to smoke shatter, but are you familiar with the common shatter effects? Shatter is a potent cannabis extract that experienced marijuana users love. Since shatter is an extract, it only contains the most potent active ingredients of the cannabis plant. There’s no excess plant material involved. You’re getting all the goodness of the plant without the leftover leafy greens.
What are the effects of shatter? Since shatter is an efficient way of using cannabis, many users describe a shatter high as more clean and consistent than other methods. Learn all about shatter effects, including questions like what shatter feels like and what the uses of shatter are for medical purposes.
What To Expect From Using Shatter
Shatter includes very high THC concentrations, making it a reliably potent product. This strength is perfect for regular users who may have built up a tolerance to THC. In addition, shatter might give you the experience you want with much less material if you have difficulty getting high from traditional buds.
If you’ve never used extracts before, it’s normal to wonder what shatter feels like? Shatter creates a very intense high thanks to its significant THC content, delivering a swift response time. Shatter effects kick in almost immediately. So what are the effects of shatter on the body? Expect full-body relaxation and a feeling of heaviness after taking shatter.
Medical Uses Of Shatter Weed
People dealing with a range of medical conditions want to know the uses of shatter in medical situations? Shatter’s high THC levels make it an excellent choice for treating the following conditions.
- Common shatter effects include relieving nausea and vomiting while also stimulating hunger cues. This purpose makes shatter ideal for people going through medical treatments with significant side effects. In addition, cancer patients, people with HIV/AIDS, and other patients can benefit from using shatter to treat these effects.
- THC is clinically recognized for treating pain and muscle spasticity caused by multiple sclerosis. Sativex is a THC-derived medication licensed for MS patients.
- Shatter Bars effects can also include benefits from CBD, which can treat anxiety, depression, and a range of mood disorders.
- Shatter with CBD and THC can treat various other symptoms, including migraines, chronic pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other pain-related issues.
In Conclusion on the Effects of Shatter
Shatter is known as one of the most potent types of cannabis concentrate. However, it is important that your shatter is of high quality if you want the maximum potential of effects. It’s always an excellent idea to buy shatter online in Canada from a trusted source such as Daily Marijuana. Experience the true meaning of excellence.
- Health Europa. (2019, July 19). From rosin to shatter: understanding cannabis concentrates. Medical Cannabis Network: Health Europa. Available At: https://www.healtheuropa.eu/understanding-cannabis-concentrates/92329/
- Barnes, M. P. (2006, March 23). Sativex®: clinical efficacy and tolerability in the treatment of symptoms of multiple sclerosis and neuropathic pain. Taylor Francis Online. Available At: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/146565126.96.36.1997
- Weed Delivery Vancouver. (2021, September 25). Same-Day Weed Delivery in Vancouver. Available at: https://weeddeliveryvancouver.net/
- Zerrin Atakan. (2012, December 2). Cannabis, a complex plant: Different compounds and different effects on individuals. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736954/